Less Photos /\
324 Summit Shadow St Henderson NV 89015 MLS 2112521
PENDING as of 7/5/2019 -
324 Summit Shadow St
Home Description: 324 Summit Shadow St
Stunning 4 bedroom - 4 bath home with very popular floor plan. Open concept design offers a spacious great room wired for surround sound. The Chef's kitchen features island with breakfast bar, granite counters, stainless appliances & walk-in pantry. Large formal dining room. The master suite is downstairs with a huge walk-in closet , dual sinks & separate tub & shower. Huge bonus room upstairs.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Loft||20x16||Ceiling Fan, Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||17x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$365,022 (6.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $139/sqft,
which is 21.3% less than similar homes
in the 89015 zip code.
324 Summit Shadow St Henderson NV 89015
Print Map | Driving Directions
Take 215 south; exit Lake Mead and turn left; rt on Burkholder; rt on Racetrack; Left on Venice; Rt on Summit Shadow to property on the left.
Similar to: 324 Summit Shadow St
For Sale Near: 324 Summit Shadow St
- Elementary K-2:Morrow Sue H*
- Elementary 3-5:Morrow Sue H*
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,956*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,850
- Association Fee:$52 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Huntington & Ellis, A Real Est.
324 Summit Shadow St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2800 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 943 High Plains Dr in Henderson is listed at $385,900.
This home on 324 Summit Shadow St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ash Creek, Paradise Hills and Countrybrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2112521 has been posted on this site since 7/5/2019 (78 days ago).