Less Photos /\
344 Doe Run Cir Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2093803
Reduced By $15,000
last change 5/24/2019
344 Doe Run Cir
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 344 Doe Run Cir
Immaculate Green Valley Ranch home w/ over $200k in custom upgrades! Kitchen w/ $70,000 in custom cabinets w/ soft close on all cabinets/drawers,built in hutch with interior lights,Thermador appliances & more. Spacious master w/sitting area,doors to private balcony,deluxe spa-style master bath. Private office w/french doors,oak built-ins.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $760,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||10x10||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||8X12||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||14x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||15x20||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||12x14||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||14x20||Balcony, Ceiling Light, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,381,111 (213.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 84.9% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
344 Doe Run Cir Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-215 - head south on Green Valley Parkway, turn left on Benji, right on Sunset Crossing, left on Doe Run Circle.
Similar to: 344 Doe Run Cir
For Sale Near: 344 Doe Run Cir
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,661*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,839
- Association Fee:$60 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2093803) located at 344 Doe Run Cir Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
344 Doe Run Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4058 sqft and
is currently priced at $760,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 340 Pleasant Summit Dr in Henderson is listed at $499,900.
This home on 344 Doe Run Cir has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 5/24/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bella Vista Summerlin, Terrazzo and Horizon Gibson South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2093803 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2019 (77 days ago).