Less Photos /\
356 Quiet Hbr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2206457
PENDING as of 6/26/2020 -
356 Quiet Hbr
Home Description: 356 Quiet Hbr
Stunning Single Story home on premium .31 acre lot with Casita & Pool! Featuring 4 bedrooms plus Den. Gorgeous updated island kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar, W/I pantry & stainless steel Appliances. Plantation shutters, crown molding, upgraded baseboards, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, raised panel doors, new flooring throughout & 2-tone paint. Great room with dry bar & beverage refrigerators. Spacious master suite with W/I closet, 2-way fireplace & bath with jacuzzi tub & dual sinks! Huge rear yard with 2 covered patios, beautiful pool with raised sun deck & B/I BBQ. Exterior stone accents & 3-car garage with keyless entry & automatic door openers. Spacious secondary bedrooms with ceiling fans & closet organizers. Casita with separate entrance & attached bath with granite counters & shower. Laundry room with plenty of cabinets/storage space & utility sink. Lush, mature landscape.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Solar Tube
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Den||10x13||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Great Room||20x42||Downstairs, Media Center|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||14x19||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||10x13||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||11x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Irregular, NORN, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 13504
- Acres: 0.310
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$866,163 (28.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $285/sqft,
which is 16.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
356 Quiet Hbr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 356 Quiet Hbr
For Sale Near: 356 Quiet Hbr
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,251*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,508
- Association Fee:$149 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Southern, Laura E Harbison.
356 Quiet Hbr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2366 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at in Henderson is listed at $480,000.
This home on 356 Quiet Hbr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, Anthem Heights and Annet Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2206457 has been posted on this site since 6/26/2020 (6 days ago).