Less Photos /\
3621 Vino Biano Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2349708
PENDING as of 11/15/2021 -
3621 Vino Biano Ave
Home Description: 3621 Vino Biano Ave
Wow! This Is The One You'Ve Been Waiting Anxiously For! Don'T Let It Slip Away. Nestled In The Village Of Avalino, Guard Gated Community, This Home Sits Just Minutes From The Newly Minted Raiders Practice Faciltiy, The M Resort, Upcoming St. Rose Square (outdoor Shopping), And Much, Much, More. Featuring Open And Iniviting Downstairs Floorplan With Beautiful Floors, Pre-wired For Surround Sound, Plantation Shutters, Dream Kitchen, And Lots Of Natural Light. The Downstairs Also Features A Bedroom And 3/4 (shower Only) Bathroom Making It Ideal For Guests/Visitors... Just Make Sure The Mattress Isn'T Too Comfortable So Guest Don'T Wear Out Their Welcome. The Laundry Room Is Upstairs!!! Yes, It Seems Like A Small Thing, But Its Huge! Great Loft With Tv Mount And Ceiling Fan, Large Primary Bedroom (separate From Secondary Beds) With Large Walk-in Closet. This Home Fires On All Cylinders!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guard Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pet Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Fire Sprinklers, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||17x9||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||15x14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x10||TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||14x11||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 3049
- Acres: 0.070
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,570,220 (249.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $208/sqft,
which is 71.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3621 Vino Biano Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3621 Vino Biano Ave
For Sale Near: 3621 Vino Biano Ave
- Elementary K-2:Schorr Steve
- Elementary 3-5:Schorr Steve
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,273
- Association Fee:$95 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of THE Brokerage A RE Firm, Geoffrey W Lavell.
3621 Vino Biano Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2166 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 495 Melrose Heights St in Henderson is listed at $675,000.
This home on 3621 Vino Biano Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sun City Macdonald Ranch, Silver Meadows and Ascente are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2349708 has been posted on this site since 11/15/2021 (22 days ago).