Less Photos /\
375 Misterioso St Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2257439
PENDING as of 12/30/2020 -
375 Misterioso St
Home Description: 375 Misterioso St
Why wait for new-This one yr. old home with all the upgrades is ready to go now! Gated courtyard entry with pavers-Beautiful warm kitchen with spacious island with Quartz counters, upgraded cabinets and appliances and tile floors-All window coverings are complete! Upstairs loft and laundry closet-Private fully block walled backyard. Cadence community offers a wide range of amenities including CADENCE CENTRAL PARK with a community pool with six lanes, a 2000 sq. ft. splash pad, a 50-acre park with amazing views of the Las Vegas Valley, a 5 acre playground, fitness court, pickleball courts, covered picnic tables, pond, amphitheater, and a huge grassy area perfect for picnics!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Social Calendar
- Interior: Blinds, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Pantry, QUARTZ|
|Dining Room||8x6||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||17x14||Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 3485
- Acres: 0.080
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Courtyard, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$530,160 (58.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $225/sqft,
which is 2.0% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
375 Misterioso St Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 375 Misterioso St
For Sale Near: 375 Misterioso St
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,680*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,836
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Anthony DeNuccio.
375 Misterioso St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1486 sqft and
is currently priced at $335,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 1015 Via Calderia Pl in Henderson is listed at $435,000.
This home on 375 Misterioso St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Desert Canyon, Boulder Ranch and V At Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2257439 has been posted on this site since 12/30/2020 (24 days ago).