Less Photos /\
378 Badinerie St Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2259503
PENDING as of 1/8/2021 -
378 Badinerie St
Home Description: 378 Badinerie St
WOW! This home is AMAZING! Upgrades include Stunning Marble Flooring, Custom Cabinet Display with Granit Countertop, Magnificent Kitchen including Upgraded Cabinets, Cascading Kitchen Island with matching Granit and Custom kitchen Lighting, Ceiling Fans Throughout, Beautiful Backyard including Pavered Patio, Top Quality Artificial Grass & Desert Landscaping, Built-In Barbecue with Granit Countertop, Seating area and More! This property is similar to Verismo's Oleander model currently selling for $337,930.00 Base Price before any upgrades or finished backyard. Over $50,000.00 in upgrades have already been done to this incredible property, and is a must see! This Emaculate property won't last long so bring your best and highest offer to own this amazing turn-key property!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3485
- Acres: 0.080
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Ground Set(block), Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$528,995 (39.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $210/sqft,
which is 9.5% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
378 Badinerie St Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 378 Badinerie St
For Sale Near: 378 Badinerie St
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,901*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,019
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Platinum R.E. Professionals, Tim Carlson.
378 Badinerie St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1805 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 1416 Chestnut St in Henderson is listed at $215,000.
This home on 378 Badinerie St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Lakeview Estates, Mantova Lake Las Vegas and V At Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2259503 has been posted on this site since 1/3/2021 (22 days ago).