Less Photos /\
38 Costa Tropical Dr Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2277890
38 Costa Tropical Dr
Home Description: 38 Costa Tropical Dr
Experience modern luxury in this single-story contemporary home with breathtaking views. Curb-side appeal extends inside with a look of modern sophistication. High ceilings and well-lit open spaces fill the home. It’s elegant decor makes this a gem in LLV's Monte Lucca neighborhood. Recessed lighting, porcelain tile flooring, and beautiful fireplace create a welcoming ambiance. The kitchen's fine cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, builtin ovens, wine refrigerator, and a finished large island make it a perfect environment for entertaining. Relish in a spectacular master suite, with spa bathroom, outstanding office / zoom room and walk-in closet. The backyard renderings are the work in process and will be ready to be your oasis. This home also features a 3-car garage with a 220v outlet for your electric car, and includes a $10,000 sports club membership.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, Country Club, Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Renting Restrictions, Security, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, FIRESPK, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, PORCLN
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Heatilator
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||30x20||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||18x17||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Mountain/Hill Side, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$663,914 (39.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $395/sqft,
which is 34.5% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
38 Costa Tropical Dr Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 38 Costa Tropical Dr
For Sale Near: 38 Costa Tropical Dr
- Elementary K-2:Josh Stevens
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$5,298*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,352
- Association Fee:$161 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Gene Northup.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2277890) located at 38 Costa Tropical Dr Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5903
38 Costa Tropical Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2783 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,100,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1036 Via Canale Dr in Henderson is listed at $499,900.
This home on 38 Costa Tropical Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Mantova Lake Las Vegas, Calico Ridge and Bella Fiore Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2277890 has been posted on this site since 3/12/2021 (33 days ago).