Less Photos /\
3804 Lower Saxon Ave North Las Vegas NV 89085 MLS 2290051
PENDING as of 4/29/2021 -
3804 Lower Saxon Ave
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 3804 Lower Saxon Ave
WOW! Highly upgraded Centex Home in Nelson Ranch, near Aliante. 3 Bdrms + Loft * Primary Bdrm features Balcony w/Mt Views and Bath Features: Dual Sinks, Sep Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet and Water Closet* Home Features: 24" Ceramic Tile, Beautiful Wood Railings with Rod Iron on Stairway * Kitchen Features: Granite Countertops, Island, B/I Microwave, 5 Burner Stovetop, Huge Breakfast Nook off Kitchen in Addition to a Formal Dining Room w/Cut-Out for Hutch * Backyard Features: Covered Patio, Low Maintenance, Mature Landscaping * 2 A/C Units - Upstairs Unit Brand New 4 Ton * New Water 81 Gal Water Heater * Wood Blinds Throughout * 2 Double French Doors Lead to Paver Courtyard off DR/Formal LR * All Rooms Either have Ceiling Fans or are Wired for * Fabulous Loft overlooking D/R * Laundry Room Features: Sink and Built In Cabinets * 3 Car Gar (Tandum) * TONS OF STORAGE AND KITCHEN CABINETS
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||13x15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||12x15||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Family Room||13x16||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|Master Bedroom||14x18||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$392,225 (7.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $151/sqft,
which is 30.8% less than similar homes
in the 89085 zip code.
3804 Lower Saxon Ave North Las Vegas NV 89085
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3804 Lower Saxon Ave
- Elementary K-2:Triggs, Vincent
- Elementary 3-5:Triggs, Vincent
- Junior High:Saville Anthony
- High School:Shadow Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,047*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,568
- Association Fee:$108 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Prominent Realty Group LLC, Sally McDaniel.
3804 Lower Saxon Ave, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2821 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4220 Helens Pouroff Ave in North Las Vegas is listed at $440,000.
This home on 3804 Lower Saxon Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Grand Teton Valley, Desert Aire Estates and Laredo Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2290051 has been posted on this site since 4/29/2021 (15 days ago).