Less Photos /\
384 Pulse Ave Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2526428
384 Pulse Ave
Home Description: 384 Pulse Ave
Welcome to this charming 3-bed, 2-bath single-level home on a corner lot. The bright white kitchen with top-notch appliances flows seamlessly into the open living and dining areas.
This home offers a harmonious blend of modern amenities and outdoor entertainment options, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle. Whether you have a passion for golf, cooking, or simply desire a welcoming home, this property has it all, including a remarkable feature:
1. Solar System installed April 2022, reducing electricity costs.
2. Garage Mini Split AC for comfort and insulated door.
3. Epoxy garage floor for easy cleaning.
4. Artistic yard mural with a putting green.
5. Landscaped yard with potted plants.
6. Enhanced closet storage in all closets, including the pantry.
7. Garage ceiling storage racks.
8. Sliding kitchen cabinet drawers for convenience.
In addition this community offers including a community pool, pickleball courts, a spacious central park, and walking paths.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Jogging, Park
- Interior: Blinds
- Flooring: Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SHOWER
Available now at $560,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||11x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||14x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Brick
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Richard E. Turley: (702) 637-0640
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$636,005 (13.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $292/sqft,
which is 1.1% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
384 Pulse Ave Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 384 Pulse Ave
For Sale Near: 384 Pulse Ave
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,697*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,100
- Association Fee:$150 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams VIP, Richard E. Turley.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2526428) located at 384 Pulse Ave Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5946
384 Pulse Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1916 sqft and
is currently priced at $560,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 51 Via Di Mello in Henderson is listed at $529,900.
This home on 384 Pulse Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tuscany, Woodside and Calico Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2526428 has been posted on this site since 9/18/2023 (8 days ago).