Less Photos /\
4 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2076168
PENDING as of 3/8/2019 -
4 Isleworth Dr
Home Description: 4 Isleworth Dr
Wide Open Bel Canto 1story, 1/3 Acre Lot, Mountain & Golf Course Views. Exciting Outdoor Living Is Set Around Covered Patio, Built-in Bbq, Fully Landscaped Desirable East Facing Rear Yard. Fine Finishes Include Stone Pattern Tile, Shutters, Builtin Desk Area, 2-tone Paint. Open-concept Living Offers Flexibility & Comfort.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Jogging, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||15x14||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||19x17||Entry Foyer, Formal, Rear|
|Dining Room||17x12||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||25x18||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Vented Outside, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||30x17||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, With Bath|
- Lot: Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 13939
- Acres: 0.320
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$530,346 (36.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $254/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
4 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
S ON EASTERN, VEER L TO ANTHEM PKWY. L ON ANTHEM CLUB DR. THRU GUARD GATE. L ON ANTHEM CLUB. L ON FIDDLESTICKS (ISLEWORTH). L ON ISLEWORTH TO CUL-DE-SAC AT THE END.
Similar to: 4 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 4 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,045*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,302
- Association Fee:$190 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
4 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3313 sqft and
is currently priced at $839,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2078 Dipinto Ave in Henderson is listed at $775,000.
This home on 4 Isleworth Dr has decreased in price by $60,000 and the last change was on 6/18/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palazzo Monte and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2076168 has been posted on this site since 3/8/2019 (167 days ago).