Less Photos /\
4 Via Salerno Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2221478
PENDING as of 8/13/2020 -
4 Via Salerno
Home Description: 4 Via Salerno
Wow-this Is A Winner! Gorgeous Mountain And Golf Course Views From This Small Gated Community In Ravello At Lake Las Vegas! This Beautiful Home Features 3 Bedrooms (with 1st Floor Master), 3 1/2 Baths, Bright & Open With High Ceilings & Lots Of Natural Light! The Granite Kitchen Features Super Counter Space & Cabinets, Multiple Eating Spots And Is Just An Open Door Away From Outdoor Dining/Relaxing With Your Morning Coffee! The Great Room Features A Fireplace And A Formal Dining Area! Do Not Miss The Amazing Sunsets From The Upstairs Balcony Or Anywhere In The Lushly Landscaped Backyard! Even Washing Clothes Can Be Fun In The Dedicated Laundry Room With Red Machines! Soothing Waterfall At Driveway Entrance Enhances The Zen Feel When Pulling Right Up To This Beauty! This Home Is Filled With Good Vibes, Fabulous Location At The End Of The Cul De Sac & Just 1 Of 24 In This Cozy Community!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Playground/Park, Waterscaping, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x14||Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Cul-De-Sac, Mountain/Hill Side, NORN, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$510,026 (15.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $256/sqft,
which is 13.9% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
4 Via Salerno Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4 Via Salerno
For Sale Near: 4 Via Salerno
- Elementary K-2:Josh Stevens
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,890*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,263
- Association Fee:$180 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Ellen Fahr.
4 Via Salerno, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2343 sqft and
is currently priced at $600,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 547 Via Ripagrande Ave in Henderson is listed at $480,000.
This home on 4 Via Salerno has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 8/25/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vila Di Lago, Hollywood Vegas and Tramonto are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2221478 has been posted on this site since 8/13/2020 (37 days ago).