Less Photos /\
400 Raindance Dr Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2145843
PENDING as of 10/20/2019 -
400 Raindance Dr
Home Description: 400 Raindance Dr
OH WOW!! Talk about a desert oasis! Lot is over 15,000 sqft, with a resort-style backyard. Newly installed french doors open up to lush landscaping, with a large pool/spa. This outside space is perfect for entertaining and events, including a built-in BBQ, serving/bar area, wired sound system, pool shed and more. This home also includes a beautifully updated kitchen and custom built-in entertainment system.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Pool
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets|
|Living Room||15x16||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||20x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan|
|2nd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 15246
- Acres: 0.350
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Dogrun
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$333,027 (12.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $209/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
400 Raindance Dr Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Stephanie and the 215, go North on Stephanie, West on Warm Springs, North on Raindance. Home is on the R.
Similar to: 400 Raindance Dr
For Sale Near: 400 Raindance Dr
- Elementary K-2:Treem, Harriet
- Elementary 3-5:Treem Harriet*
- Junior High:White Thurman
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,906*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,736
- Association Fee:$50 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Henderson Valley Realty.
400 Raindance Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1820 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 705 Rocky Trail Rd in Henderson is listed at $384,998.
This home on 400 Raindance Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Griffin Park, Park Brisas and Green Valley Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2145843 has been posted on this site since 10/20/2019 (23 days ago).