Less Photos /\
403 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2451861
Reduced By $10,000
last change 11/17/2022
403 Indigo Springs St
Home Description: 403 Indigo Springs St
Guard Gated Resort Villa Home in the Heart of Green Valley. This beautiful home overlooks Wildhorse Golf Course. Gorgeous Courtyard with tons of greenery. Jetted and Heated Spool with new tile, pebbletech and decking! Tons of space for outside dining and entertaining. Home is complete with new sliders and rolladen shutters. Kitchen boasts two sinks, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backslash, extra large island, complete with a breakfast nook. Bedroom Downstairs and upstairs bedrooms both with full ensuite bathrooms. Family Room is compete with vaulted ceilings, fireplace and complete with a wet bar. Primary bathroom boasts a claw foot bathtub and walk in shower for two with glass block tiles. Walk out balcony off the primary bedroom that overlooks the golf course perfect for morning coffee or reading. Cozy up to your fireplace in the primary room on chilly nights. Custom built ins in the primary closet. Tons and Tons of closets and storage space throughout the house.
- Pool: Gas Heated, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Family Room, Kitchen
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $779,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||12x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||26x15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||20x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Golf Course Frontage, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Claudia A Marion: 702-521-9797
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$471,040 (39.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
403 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 403 Indigo Springs St
For Sale Near: 403 Indigo Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Mc Doniel Estes
- Elementary 3-5:Mc Doniel Estes
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,756*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,765
- Association Fee:$370 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Market Place, Claudia A Marion.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2451861) located at 403 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5946
403 Indigo Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2913 sqft and
is currently priced at $779,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1445 Hawkwood Rd in Henderson is listed at $449,900.
This home on 403 Indigo Springs St has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 11/17/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Quail Terrace, Belcourt Estates and Whitney Mesa Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2451861 has been posted on this site since 11/5/2022 (26 days ago).