Less Photos /\
411 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2359149
411 Indigo Springs St
Home Description: 411 Indigo Springs St
Rare opportunity to own a palatial home with amazing lake and elevated golf course views nestled within the secure confines of the prestigious and exquisitely designed, lushly landscaped guard gates of Resort Villas. This grand neighborhood features true resort living with exercise room, community room, pool and tennis. Your flawlessly maintained spa like residence features freshly polished marble floors, soaring ceilings and three (count them!) three primary bedroom suites each with full bath. The largest upstairs bedroom suite features a fireplace and a balcony that overlooks the lake and the golf course! Relax and enjoy the dual rainfall shower heads in your elegant new sanctuary! Your no maintenance backyard oasis features a granite barbecue gas grill island to prepare memorable meals for family and guests. Enjoy protected wildlife, and endless sunsets and sounds of waterfalls! Formal dining room and a magnificent island, amenity filled kitchen with large windows complete the home!
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Indoor Spa, Not Age Restricted, Security System, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Drapes, Intercom, Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Kitchen, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $779,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Great Room||21x17||Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||15x21||2 Pbr's, Balcony, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Dressing Room, Loft, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x15||Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x16||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Lake View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$484,150 (37.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $267/sqft,
which is 1.3% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
411 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 411 Indigo Springs St
For Sale Near: 411 Indigo Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Mc Doniel Estes
- Elementary 3-5:Mc Doniel Estes
- Junior High:White Thurman
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,752*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,318
- Association Fee:$275 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Platinum R.E. Professionals, Ellen Lippman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2359149) located at 411 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5946
411 Indigo Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2913 sqft and
is currently priced at $779,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1263 Summer Dawn Ave in Henderson is listed at $420,000.
This home on 411 Indigo Springs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Gallery At The Grand Legacy, Royal Oaks and Belcourt Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2359149 has been posted on this site since 1/3/2022 (26 days ago).