Less Photos /\
415 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2255328
Reduced By $75,200
last change 1/7/2021
415 Indigo Springs St
Home Description: 415 Indigo Springs St
Stunning Resort Villa Home Loacted In A Guard Gated Green Valley Community, 3 Bedrooms. 2 Are Primary Bedrooms With Full Baths ,1 Down And 1 Up Stairs With Gas Fire Place, Sitting Area With Balcony Overlooking Golf Course And Pond. Total Remodel With A Touch Of Class, Upgrades Galore , Hunter Douglas Electric Shutters , Plantain Shutters , Granite Counter Tops Throughout The Home. New Flooring , Crown Molding , Cabinets, Tankless Water Heater , New Hvac System, Water Filter Elimination System, Tile And Carpet Flooring , New Windows , Custom Appliances , All New Light Fixtures , Bluetooth Central Audio Communication System , Total Upgraded On All Bathrooms , Laundry Room , Lots Of Storage , True Crystal Glass Chandelier With Attic Mounted Crane , Wet Bar , 2 Way Gas Fp In Family And Kitchen All New Outdoor Bbq Island, Outdoor Cobblestone Flooring , All New Landscaping , Irrigation , Courtyard , New Interior/Exterior Paint And Lots More.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Convection Oven, Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $674,800
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||11x6||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||14x12||Dining Area|
|Family Room||24x15||Entertainment Center, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||17x13||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20x20||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||17x12||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||16x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Golf Course Frontage, Greenbelt
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Golf Course View, Park/Greenbelt View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$366,247 (45.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 5.1% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
415 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 415 Indigo Springs St
For Sale Near: 415 Indigo Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Mc Doniel Estes
- Elementary 3-5:Mc Doniel Estes
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,250*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,173
- Association Fee:$287 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Tandi Huizenga.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2255328) located at 415 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5903
415 Indigo Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3011 sqft and
is currently priced at $674,800
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 1132 Bradley Bay Ave in Henderson is listed at $345,000.
This home on 415 Indigo Springs St has decreased in price by $75,200 and the last change was on 1/7/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Royal Oaks, Paradise Valley Country Club and Horizon Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2255328 has been posted on this site since 12/21/2020 (26 days ago).