Less Photos /\
417 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2328541
417 Indigo Springs St
Home Description: 417 Indigo Springs St
THIS IS THE HOME YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...A Quiet Green Valley Guard Gated Community with a Golf Course View. Enjoy having Upstairs & Downstairs Primary Bedrooms with En Suite Baths and Intimate Fireplaces. There's a Spacious Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Double-Sided Fireplace Connecting the Dining Room and Family Room with a Sliding Door that Opens to the Back Patio and Built-in BBQ, Perfect for Entertaining Guests. Community Offers a Pool, Workout Room, Tennis Courts, Outdoor BBQ area, and Club House. Looking for Great Schools & Entertainment? You'll be just minutes away from Green Valley HS, GreenSpun JHS, and Estes McDoniel Elementary, Great Dining, Galleria At Sunset Shopping Mall, Airport & Freeways. This is the Perfect Place to Call Home.
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Intercom, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $700,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x20||Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||10x15||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||20x20||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Quartz Countertops, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Den||10x10||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Primary Bedroom||10x12||2 Pbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$500,836 (28.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $208/sqft,
which is 5.0% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
417 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 417 Indigo Springs St
For Sale Near: 417 Indigo Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Mc Doniel Estes
- Elementary 3-5:Mc Doniel Estes
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,372*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,800
- Association Fee:$292 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Turn Key Property Solutions, Amy Faught.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2328541) located at 417 Indigo Springs St Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5903
417 Indigo Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3371 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 595 Jackson Dr in Henderson is listed at $365,000.
This home on 417 Indigo Springs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Belcourt Estates, Whitney Mesa Estates and Foxridge Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2328541 has been posted on this site since 8/31/2021 (27 days ago).