Less Photos /\
425 Norridgewock St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2388173
PENDING as of 4/23/2022 -
425 Norridgewock St
Home Description: 425 Norridgewock St
A must see AMAZING 5 bedroom home located in a cul-de-sac in the heart of Henderson. Just minutes away from shopping, restaurants, the Silver Knights Stadium and easy access to the 215 FWY. This home features many upgrades such as, flooring throughout the first floor, kitchen features a custom island with granite countertops, new appliances and many more. The backyard features mature landscaping, covered patio, a recently updated pool and new pump. Zoned to award winning schools. Don't miss out on this beautiful home!
- Pool: Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Sunken, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||12x12||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||19x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Primary Bedroom||19x15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$923,487 (18.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $226/sqft,
which is 16.7% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
425 Norridgewock St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 425 Norridgewock St
For Sale Near: 425 Norridgewock St
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,757*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,871
- Association Fee:$30 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Leading Vegas Realty, MaryAnne Yumul-Fukumoto.
425 Norridgewock St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3457 sqft and
is currently priced at $779,999
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2195 Eaglecloud Dr in Henderson is listed at $484,500.
This home on 425 Norridgewock St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Heatherstone, Pinehurst and Summerhill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2388173 has been posted on this site since 4/23/2022 (25 days ago).