Less Photos /\
426 Stone Lair Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2196397
PENDING as of 5/11/2020 -
426 Stone Lair
Home Description: 426 Stone Lair
INCREDIBLE panoramic views of the world famous Las Vegas strip, and Dragon ridge golf course from this fabulous home! Features include a modern gourmet kitchen with granite counters w/full backsplash, stainless appliances, custom paint, custom window coverings, recently restored stamped concrete. Master bedroom suite w/balcony, large w/i closet w/organizers & custom built-ins and steam shower!
- Pool: Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Guard Gated, Recreation Room, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Intercom, Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Green/Recycled Carpet Material, Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||12x16||Formal Dining Room, Hutch|
|Family Room||18x24||2 Family Room +, 2 or More Family Rooms, Built-in Bookcases, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||13x14||Built-in Bookcases, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||22x18||2 Mbr's, Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||15x12||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||12x17||Built In Shelves, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 15246
- Acres: 0.350
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,273,892 (68.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $242/sqft,
which is 43.9% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
426 Stone Lair Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 426 Stone Lair
For Sale Near: 426 Stone Lair
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$6,502*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,552
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Pros, Joseph Kraemer.
426 Stone Lair, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5575 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,349,990
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 289 Doe Run Cir in Henderson is listed at $875,000.
This home on 426 Stone Lair has decreased in price by $100,010 and the last change was on 8/12/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Roma Hills, La Luz and Trovas Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2196397 has been posted on this site since 5/11/2020 (139 days ago).