Less Photos /\
429 Norridgewock St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2095984
PENDING as of 5/10/2019 -
429 Norridgewock St
Home Description: 429 Norridgewock St
WOW PRICED 50k BELOW SOLD MODEL MATCH RIGHT NEXT DOOR AT 427 NORRIDGEWOCK! THOUSANDS IN UPGRADES BETTER THAN MODEL. Super rare find one story 3 car garage with pool!Dramatic entry way leads you to formal area. Gourmet like kitchen that overlooks the entertainment room. Huge private Bora Bora like back yard with sparkling pool, waterfall,covered patio, Chef BBQ plus more.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18x12||Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x16||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$472,768 (3.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $192/sqft,
which is 9.3% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
429 Norridgewock St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215, Take Exit S Eatern Ave, Left on Ione, Left on Coral Sea St, Left on Evergold Dr and Left on Norridgewock St.
Similar to: 429 Norridgewock St
For Sale Near: 429 Norridgewock St
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,360*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,150
- Association Fee:$25 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Platinum R.E. Professionals.
429 Norridgewock St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2548 sqft and
is currently priced at $489,888
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 2070 Eaglepath Cir in Henderson is listed at $524,999.
This home on 429 Norridgewock St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Robindale Estates, Summerhill and Pecos Robindale Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2095984 has been posted on this site since 5/10/2019 (11 days ago).