Less Photos /\
4329 Desert Home Ave North Las Vegas NV 89085 MLS 2494040
PENDING as of 5/8/2023 -
4329 Desert Home Ave
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 4329 Desert Home Ave
WELCOME TO A PREMIER NW 2 STORY HOME HIGHLIGHTED BY A 3 CAR GARAGE & POPULAR LOCATION IN SOUGHT AFTER PRESCOTT PARK GATED COMMUNITY*ENJOY A HUGE CENTRAL PARK FOR RESIDENTS & THEIR GUESTS*HERE YOU WILL FIND DESIRABLE & VERSATILE MODEL WITH THE PERFECT BLEND OF FUNCTION & COMFORT T/O OVER 2,500sqft OF LIVING SPACE ~ 4 BEDROOMS + LOFT & 3 FULL BATHS* THE MAIN LEVEL IS HOST TO A THOUGHTFUL LAYOUT FEATURING AN UPGRADED ISLAND KITCHEN w/ NOOK THAT OVERLOOKS A SPACIOUS GREAT ROOM, FORMAL DINING ROOM, CONNECTING SITTING ROOM & DOWNSTAIRS GUEST BEDROOM*THE 2ND FLOOR PRESENTS A SPLIT BEDROOM FLOOR PLAN WITH A SEPARATE PRIMARY SUITE, COMFORTABLE LOFT AREA, LAUNDRY ROOM & 2 ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS*ENJOY OUTDOOR LIVING WITH A LUSH BACKYARD w/ COVERED PATIO, NATURAL GRASS & FRONT PORCH*PRIME LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE COMMUNITY PARK*3 CAR TANDEM GARAGE*NEW CARPET & FLOORING*CEILING FANS*2 TONE PAINT*VAULTED CEILING*ALL APPLICANCES INCLUDED* TURN KEY & READY TO GO!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Gated, Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||16x17||Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||24x17||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Living Room||24x17||Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Loft||14x15||3 Bedroom plus|
|Primary Bedroom||14x18||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$458,300 (3.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 89085 zip code.
4329 Desert Home Ave North Las Vegas NV 89085
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4329 Desert Home Ave
- Elementary K-2:Heckethorn Howard E
- Elementary 3-5:Heckethorn Howard E
- Junior High:Saville Anthony
- High School:Shadow Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,369
- Association Fee:$75 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, Peter Torsiello.
4329 Desert Home Ave, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2545 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4337 Desert Haven Ave in North Las Vegas is listed at $414,000.
This home on 4329 Desert Home Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Nelson Ranch is a nearby neighborhood.
MLS 2494040 has been posted on this site since 5/8/2023 (24 days ago).