Less Photos /\
433 Ackerman Ln Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2239316
PENDING as of 10/13/2020 -
433 Ackerman Ln
Home Description: 433 Ackerman Ln
This 12 Story 3 Bedroom ,2 and 3/4 Bathroom Home truly has it all. The home sits on a HUGE 14,000 sq/ft lot, 3 car garage, RV/Boat Parking, and a Resort style pool that includes a Bar area, Built in BBQ, covered patio and much more. The interior has a giant Master Bedroom with a office connected to it with double doors, a 400 Sq/ft Flex room that has double doors leading to the patio and backyard. The 3rd bedroom has a built in pull down bed that is included and this bedroom also has a door leading to the patio and backyard. The kitchen was recently upgraded with Granite counter tops, stainless still appliances including viking pro oven/cook-top. The living room off of the kitchen has a Wet Bar and entertainment center. This home is a great home for entertaining and is Super Cozy. All furniture can is negotiable as well including the patio furniture and lunge chairs near the pool.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||12X20||Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||10X15||Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||25X14||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 13939
- Acres: 0.320
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Brick
- Garage: Attached, Attic Storage/Ladder, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$367,711 (33.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $178/sqft,
which is 14.0% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
433 Ackerman Ln Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 433 Ackerman Ln
For Sale Near: 433 Ackerman Ln
- Elementary K-2:Mc Doniel Estes
- Elementary 3-5:Mc Doniel Estes
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,649*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,190
- Association Fee:$15 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Gerald T Alesia.
433 Ackerman Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3085 sqft and
is currently priced at $549,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 439 Indigo Springs St in Henderson is listed at $499,500.
This home on 433 Ackerman Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Gallery At The Grand Legacy, Whitney Mesa Estates and Horizon Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2239316 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2020 (18 days ago).