Less Photos /\
442 Pelican Bay Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2475606
PENDING as of 2/19/2023 -
442 Pelican Bay Ct
Home Description: 442 Pelican Bay Ct
Welcome to this beautiful ranch style, "Jade model", home located in the beautiful Sun City MacDonald Highlands Community*As you walk in you are greeted by the inviting living room space boasting 11ft ceilings*The kitchen is strategically placed and has a lovely open layout which includes the dining room*Just outside you can relax under the quaint covered patio*The bedrooms are a nice generous size with comfy carpeted flooring*The primary bathroom has a single vanity with a makeup counter to get ready for those nights out and large walk in shower*The surrounding Sun City Community gives you access to the community clubhouse, pool, gym, tennis court. In addition, there are tons of games, weekly events, rentable space, and so much more! You literally just have to get groceries and you will never have to leave!*Welcome Home!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: MAKEUP,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Make Up Table, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||16x14||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Primary Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Ronald J. Johnson: (702) 702-5815
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$584,615 (55.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $271/sqft,
which is 25.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
442 Pelican Bay Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 442 Pelican Bay Ct
For Sale Near: 442 Pelican Bay Ct
- Elementary K-2:Vassiliadis Billy & Rosemanry
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,881*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,635
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Las Veg, Ronald J. Johnson.
442 Pelican Bay Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1383 sqft and
is currently priced at $375,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 476 Dart Brook Pl in Henderson is listed at $369,900.
This home on 442 Pelican Bay Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Trilogy At Stephanie, Stephanie Carriage and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2475606 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2023 (36 days ago).