Less Photos /\
444 Fountain Grove St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2477299
444 Fountain Grove St
Home Description: 444 Fountain Grove St
Beautiful single story home on a generous size, elevated lot in Sun City McDonald Ranch* Community features plenty of amenities including a pool, spa, clubhouse, fitness center, and more*Front courtyard entry with amazing curb appeal*Low maintenance, professional landscaping*Fully upgraded with new flooring throughout, fresh interior and exterior paint, upgraded electric and plumbing, new faucets, new toilets, crown molding & high baseboards*Granite countertops in kitchen with a farm sink and breakfast nook, new kitchen cabinets with extended countertop, new stainless steel appliances, new garbage disposal & walk-in pantry*Windows have new solar screens*Two brand new Alumawood awnings in backyard & an enclosed sunroom with covered patio access*Seller has made over 100k in improvements!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Pickle Ball Court, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Linoleum/Vinyl, Porcelain, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $460,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Richard J. Brenkus: (702) 752-0044
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$584,615 (27.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $374/sqft,
which is 9.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
444 Fountain Grove St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 444 Fountain Grove St
For Sale Near: 444 Fountain Grove St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,216*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,730
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams MarketPlace, Richard J. Brenkus.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2477299) located at 444 Fountain Grove St Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
444 Fountain Grove St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1230 sqft and
is currently priced at $460,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 442 Pelican Bay Ct in Henderson is listed at $375,000.
This home on 444 Fountain Grove St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Black Mountain Vistas, Montesol At La Entrada and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2477299 has been posted on this site since 2/28/2023 (26 days ago).