Less Photos /\
468 Sunrise Breeze Ave Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2270743
468 Sunrise Breeze Ave
Home Description: 468 Sunrise Breeze Ave
Gorgeous single story in Heritage 55+ guard-gated community in Cadence! This home has it all... Great room living with open and airy floor plan! Hard-to-find casita, guest house, separate guest quarts, or second master with attached garage! Casita has a private entry, living room, kitchenette, bedroom, full bathroom, and its own laundry room! Dream Kitchen has custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, pantry, pendant lighting over the large Quartz breakfast bar island, with stainless steel under-mount sink and upgraded faucet! Beautiful neutral tile throughout all living and wet areas, only carpet in bedrooms. Three-panel slider opens to back covered patio with cozy fireplace! Designer 2-tone paint throughout. Three bedrooms with three full bathrooms, plus a den! The owner's suite has two sinks, plus make-up vanity, a large shower, walk-in closet! There is also a French door that leads out to the covered patio. Completely finished low-maintenance yard with pavers and turf.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Firepit, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Indoor Pool, Playground/Park, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Spa Center, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||16x11||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||16x16||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Detached Guest House, Guest Quarters
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Front Yard Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$564,676 (1.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 17.2% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
468 Sunrise Breeze Ave Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 468 Sunrise Breeze Ave
For Sale Near: 468 Sunrise Breeze Ave
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,769*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,391
- Association Fee:$111 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wynn Realty Group, Michelle D Stiles.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2270743) located at 468 Sunrise Breeze Ave Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5903
468 Sunrise Breeze Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2872 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 620 High Grass Ct in Henderson is listed at $338,888.
This home on 468 Sunrise Breeze Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tramonto, Sun City Anthem and Two Crows are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2270743 has been posted on this site since 2/17/2021 (15 days ago).