Less Photos /\
4690 Santa Luc St Pahrump NV 89061 MLS 2324336
PENDING as of 8/17/2021 -
4690 Santa Luc St
Home Description: 4690 Santa Luc St
Rare find on the pond at Mountain Falls! 2,676 sqft home, 66' of golf course frontage, fountain bubbling amidst perfectly landscaped backyard, & front courtyard with gate offers grand entrance! Open kitchen boasts large island, double ovens, soaring ceilings, breakfast bar, eating nook, open to living room w/fireplace, powder room off great room, & gorgeous views of patio/pond. Primary suite has sitting nook, accent windows, 5-piece bath, & walk-in closet. 2nd suite offers walk-in shower & walk-in closet. Covered back patio, lush green grass with smart irrigation, fountain on switch at back door, sidewalk to garage exterior door, fully-fenced backyard, & gorgeous views of golf course/mountains/pond. 4 bed, 4 bath, open den/formal dining, 3-car garage, fans w/lights, blinds, solar screens, security screen at front door, gated front courtyard, & awesome location to community amenities. Mountain Falls offers 18-hole golf course, driving range, restaurant, pools, gym, trails, 45 min to LV!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pool, Recreation Room, Spa Outdoors
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||16x19||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Golf Course Frontage, No Rear Neighbors, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East, South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Lake View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Smart Irrigation System, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Exterior Door, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Pahrump home in this zip code is
$424,669 (9.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $175/sqft,
which is 6.6% less than similar homes
in the 89061 zip code.
4690 Santa Luc St Pahrump NV 89061
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4690 Santa Luc St
For Sale Near: 4690 Santa Luc St
- Elementary K-2:Hafen
- Elementary 3-5:Hafen
- Junior High:Rosemary Clarke
- High School:Pahrump Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,259*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,361
- Association Fee:$90 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pahrump Valley Properties LLC, Marci J Metzger.
4690 Santa Luc St, Pahrump NV is a single family home of 2676 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5351 Fieldstone Dr in Pahrump is listed at $399,900.
This home on 4690 Santa Luc St has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 9/2/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pahrump, NV.
Burson Ranch, Kellogg Ranch Estates and Desert Trails are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2324336 has been posted on this site since 8/17/2021 (37 days ago).