Less Photos /\
4820 Stoneham St Pahrump NV 89061 MLS 2235852
PENDING as of 10/3/2020 -
4820 Stoneham St
Home Description: 4820 Stoneham St
"located On South End In Artesia " This Homes Shows Pride Of Ownership ,Home Features Spacious Open Floor Plan , With Over 2000 Sq. Ft 3 Bedrooms ,2 Full Bathrooms 3 Car Oversized Garage,Dining Room Area Plus Spacious Living Room With A Stone Accented Fireplace ,Large Eat In Kitchen With Granite Counter Tops Large Pantry,Bay Window ,Primary Bedroom Features Large Walk In Closet , Access To Covered Patio And Backyard, Primary Bath Features Large Walk In Shower With Seat Plus A 6 Jetted Spa Tub,Large Separate Laundry Room With Sink,80 Gallon Rheem Solar Water Heater With Digital Read Out And Tank/ Roof Panels ,Rv Parking With Hook -ups And Dump Access ,Large Covered Patio With Gorgeous Mountain Views With Exceptional Sunrises And Sunsets, Beautifully Landscaped .
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, Playground/Park, Pet Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- Fireplace: Wood Burning
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||10x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||0x0||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Pantry|
|Living Room||22x19||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Paved Road, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 13068
- Acres: 0.300
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Pahrump home in this zip code is
$311,666 (1.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $151/sqft,
which is 2.8% less than similar homes
in the 89061 zip code.
4820 Stoneham St Pahrump NV 89061
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4820 Stoneham St
For Sale Near: 4820 Stoneham St
- Elementary K-2:Hafen
- Elementary 3-5:Hafen
- Junior High:Rosemary Clarke
- High School:Pahrump Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,580*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,542
- Association Fee:$250 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nevada Realty, Laura B Aldrich.
4820 Stoneham St, Pahrump NV is a single family home of 2079 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,888
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 5401 E Fernwood Ct in Pahrump is listed at $354,900.
This home on 4820 Stoneham St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pahrump, NV.
Pleasant Valley, Burson Ranch and Desert Trails are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2235852 has been posted on this site since 10/3/2020 (23 days ago).