Less Photos /\
499 Eagle Vista Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2265652
PENDING as of 1/31/2021 -
499 Eagle Vista Dr
Home Description: 499 Eagle Vista Dr
**Take in the Breathtaking Golf Course and Mountain views as you enter this Gorgeous upgraded home is Sun City McDonald Ranch. This rare gem has had a Kitchen Remodel with white cabinetry, beautiful granite and stainless appliances. The views are everywhere from the kitchen, living and into the master. As they say... Location, location, location!The bevelled mirrored adds to the Warmth and Brightness in this popular Granite Floor plan. Plenty of living space and storage throughout. The bedrooms are separated for privacy and there are may tasteful upgrades throughout. The pool area is inviting and spacious with plenty of sitting area and barbeque included. Plantation shutters, solar screens, upgraded ceiling fans , garage storage, soft water systems, newer AC unit,and tasteful flooring throughout. Easy to show, just text agent. Don't miss this spectacular home with inviting courtyard. Located on the 10th hole of this beautiful Executive Golf Course.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Jogging, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||16x14||Ceiling Fan|
|Dining Room||9x9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Master Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Fruit Tree(s), Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attic Storage/Ladder, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$379,679 (7.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $289/sqft,
which is 13.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
499 Eagle Vista Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 499 Eagle Vista Dr
For Sale Near: 499 Eagle Vista Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,974*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,551
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevada, Kristie K Young.
499 Eagle Vista Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1418 sqft and
is currently priced at $409,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 1836 Stablegate Ave in Henderson is listed at $359,000.
This home on 499 Eagle Vista Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vista Grande, Montana At La Entrada and Brighton are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2265652 has been posted on this site since 1/31/2021 (26 days ago).