Less Photos /\
5 Golf Crest Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2312548
PENDING as of 7/9/2021 -
5 Golf Crest Ct
Home Description: 5 Golf Crest Ct
A contemporary dream home perched high above the city with exquisite Strip, golf course and mountain views. Incomparable style, design and craftsmanship characterize this single-story home with immense curb appeal in the guard-gated Anthem Country Club. Impressive metal gates lead to a beautifully-landscaped entry courtyard that only hints at the treasures within. An open-plan interior includes spacious rooms with beautiful ceiling details, fine wood finishes, and curving glass walls that overlook the pool and spa. Marble flooring and dramatic stone accent walls add character throughout. The home's kitchen, with a built-in Viking triple wall oven, gas cooktop, built-in wine chiller, and informal dining space, is adjacent to a large wet bar. Just outside is a full outdoor grilling kitchen with its own bar counter. Nearly 4,000 square feet of interior space, multiple fireplaces and a three-car garage make this a residence truly stunning.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Security
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 0
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 3
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, QUARTZ, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||24x18||Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||23x21||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||27x19||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||15x13||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 15682
- Acres: 0.360
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$715,965 (76.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $761/sqft,
which is 59.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
5 Golf Crest Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5 Golf Crest Ct
For Sale Near: 5 Golf Crest Ct
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$14,450*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,737
- Association Fee:$207 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Ivan G Sher.
5 Golf Crest Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3943 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,000,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2645 Evening Sky Dr in Henderson is listed at $795,000.
This home on 5 Golf Crest Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizons At Seven Hills, Terracina and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2312548 has been posted on this site since 7/9/2021 (27 days ago).