Less Photos /\
5350 Applewood Ct Pahrump NV 89061 MLS 2303609
5350 Applewood Ct
Home Description: 5350 Applewood Ct
4 bedroom 3 bath home sitting on a half with block wall fencing. Custom laminate wood flooring. Beautiful custom paint throughout. spacious master bedroom suite. Double sinks in master bath, jetted tub, and large walk-in shower. Kitchen has great lighting, plenty of cabinet space, granite counters, and kitchen nook. Large walk-in pantry and huge secondary walk-in pantry. Mature well maintained Landscaping giving this property a park like setting. Don't miss this it won't last!!!!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Wall, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Wood Burning
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $499,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||13x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Living Room||19x17||Entry Foyer|
|Family Room||13x11||Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 21780
- Acres: 0.500
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Pahrump home in this zip code is
$387,376 (22.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $178/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar homes
in the 89061 zip code.
5350 Applewood Ct Pahrump NV 89061
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5350 Applewood Ct
For Sale Near: 5350 Applewood Ct
- Elementary K-2:Hafen
- Elementary 3-5:Hafen
- Junior High:Rosemary Clarke
- High School:Pahrump Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,193
- Association Fee:$250 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Classic Realty Group Inc, Gaylan L Bryant.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2303609) located at 5350 Applewood Ct Pahrump NV 89061, call: 702-323-5946
5350 Applewood Ct, Pahrump NV is a single family home of 2803 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5883 Al Fresco Ave in Pahrump is listed at $355,000.
This home on 5350 Applewood Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pahrump, NV.
Burson Ranch, Allen Estates and Pleasant Valley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2303609 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2021 (5 days ago).