Less Photos /\
544 British Ct Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2270317
PENDING as of 2/19/2021 -
544 British Ct
Home Description: 544 British Ct
Welcome home! This amazing home has been meticulously maintained and updated throughout! The floor plan is spacious and bright with abundant windows throughout. The entry and living areas feature soaring ceilings, and an inviting gas fireplace. You will love the oak hardwood floors as you enter, and in the dining nook! All the colors are neutral and warm. The separate family room with fireplace and builtin bookcases allows views of the rear yard. The kitchen features stainless appliances and so much counter space! All bedrooms are upstairs, and features neutral newer carpet and closet organizers in each! The primary bath has been completely remodeled with granite counters, frameless glass shower and amazing tile. The mountain views from the primary bedroom will take your breath away! How about the entertainers back yard with spectacular pool and spa, tropical landscaping, covered patio and built-in bbq island! The list just goes own. Check out the amazing pictures!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||14x12||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||10x8||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||14x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Sunken, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Telephone Jack, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$442,983 (4.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $194/sqft,
which is 1.0% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
544 British Ct Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 544 British Ct
For Sale Near: 544 British Ct
- Elementary K-2:Mc Doniel Estes
- Elementary 3-5:Mc Doniel Estes
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,047*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,024
- Association Fee:$29 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Unlimited, Drew M Schatzman.
544 British Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2194 sqft and
is currently priced at $424,987
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 1560 Pimlico Hills St in Henderson is listed at $300,000.
This home on 544 British Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vineyards, Woodland Ridge and Green Valley East are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2270317 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (6 days ago).