Less Photos /\
5465 Finestra St Pahrump NV 89061 MLS 2466732
PENDING as of 1/20/2023 -
5465 Finestra St
Home Description: 5465 Finestra St
Beautiful former model in Mountain Falls located across from park. Upgraded kitchen with island, new quartz counter tops with waterfall edge, matching solid surface backsplash, professionally painted cabinets all open to living area and looks to fully-fenced backyard. Primary suite offers slider to the patio, walk-in closet, dual sinks, walk-in shower & freshly painted cabinets. Perfectly landscaped corner lot offers lush green trees/shrubs, expanded patio cover for additional outdoor living space and back yard fountain. This model offers two bedrooms along with an open den, private back yard, security gate at the entrance along with easy access to the community clubhouse, pools and restaurant just a few blocks away. Mountain Falls offers three pools, full gym, fitness studio, 18-hole golf, driving range & putting range, billiard room and restaurant on the pond.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pool, Spa Outdoors
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed|
|Primary Bedroom||12x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- The Ridge Realty Group: 775-751-3000
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Pahrump home in this zip code is
$346,959 (2.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 8.3% less than similar homes
in the 89061 zip code.
5465 Finestra St Pahrump NV 89061
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5465 Finestra St
For Sale Near: 5465 Finestra St
- Elementary K-2:Hafen
- Elementary 3-5:Hafen
- Junior High:Rosemary Clarke
- High School:Pahrump Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,701*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,504
- Association Fee:$95 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Ridge Realty Group, Marci J. Metzger.
5465 Finestra St, Pahrump NV is a single family home of 1533 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4393 E Cactus Canyon Dr in Pahrump is listed at $299,900.
This home on 5465 Finestra St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pahrump, NV.
Tesora Burson Ranch Pahrump, Green Saddle Ranch and Cottonwoods At Hafen Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2466732 has been posted on this site since 1/20/2023 (13 days ago).