Less Photos /\
5844 Armide St North Las Vegas NV 89081 MLS 2248631
Reduced By $5,000
last change 11/19/2020
5844 Armide St
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 5844 Armide St
Welcome Home! The perfect combination of luxury & elegance, this beautiful home is loaded w/ all of the custom features you have been searching for! You will know you have arrived from the moment you pull up; Incredible curb appeal w/ stacked stone elevation, & covered porch. Warm, bright & inviting entry, you will quickly know that you are home; Soaring vaulted ceilings, high end Luxury vinyl plank wood floors, custom paint, plantation shutters; Gorgeous chef's kitchen featuring slab granite counter tops, upgraded maple cabinets, black stainless steel appliances w/ double oven, flex zone fridge & R/O system. Spacious, open floor plan w/ sunken living room, Incredible Primary bedroom w/ custom closet & spa like bath. Big 3 car garage w/closet, epoxy floor & overhead storage. Ring doorbell, smart thermostats, fireplace, ceiling fans, leased solar system, water softener, & more!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Renting Restrictions
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $373,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||22x11||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||12x14||Dining Area, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||20x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x14||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$311,942 (16.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $159/sqft,
which is 6.3% less than similar homes
in the 89081 zip code.
5844 Armide St North Las Vegas NV 89081
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5844 Armide St
For Sale Near: 5844 Armide St
- Elementary K-2:Tartan John
- Elementary 3-5:Tartan John
- Junior High:Findlay Clifford O.
- High School:Mojave
- Approx Payment:$1,876*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,772
- Association Fee:$45 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Icon Realty, Scott H Pharris.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2248631) located at 5844 Armide St North Las Vegas NV 89081, call: 702-323-5963
5844 Armide St, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2356 sqft and
is currently priced at $373,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 2865 Salado Creek Ave in North Las Vegas is listed at $274,900.
This home on 5844 Armide St has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 11/19/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Sunflower, Tropical Walnut and Shadows are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2248631 has been posted on this site since 11/16/2020 (12 days ago).