Less Photos /\
59 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2207188
Reduced By $100,000
last change 7/13/2020
59 Isleworth Dr
Home Description: 59 Isleworth Dr
Highly Coveted Cantata Model Home Overlooking 12th Fairway, 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths. Great Room With Wet Bar, Entertainment Center And More. Open Floor Plan, Tile Throughout, Granite Counters And Back Splash In Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, And Large Walk-in Pantry, Surround Sound In And Out, Saltwater Pool/Spa, Waterfall And Fire Pit, And Built In Bbq.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Saltwater/Saline, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,250,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Great Room||25x20||Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||22x20||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 13939
- Acres: 0.320
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,255,111 (0.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $303/sqft,
which is 18.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
59 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 59 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 59 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,021*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,062
- Association Fee:$565 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Jill A Lamonte.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2207188) located at 59 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
59 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4127 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,250,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1101 Fairbury St in Henderson is listed at $669,500.
This home on 59 Isleworth Dr has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 7/13/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palazzo Monte and The Falls are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2207188 has been posted on this site since 6/24/2020 (22 days ago).