Less Photos /\
604 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2240112
Reduced By $200,000
last change 1/16/2021
604 St Croix St
Home Description: 604 St Croix St
Amore | Golf Frontage Custom w/Theater, Gym, Billiard & Basketball Sports Court in MacDonald Highlands. 11,567SF +/-| 5 Bed | 8 Bath | 4 Car | .81 Acres. Custom Guard Gated Golf Frontage Location w/Golf, Mountain, City and Strip Views. Gourmet Kitchen w/Island. Built-in Expresso, Pantry w/ Storage Closet, Elevator, Billiard Room, Walk-in Wine Cellar, Bar, Gym, Office, Library Loft. Open Living & Dining Room, Family Room, Custom Built in and cabinetry throughout, Soaring ceilings, Sunroom/Game Room w/ Separate Kitchen and Bar, Oversized Laundry Room w/Upper Cabinetry. 7 Custom Fireplaces. Master Retreat w/Loft, Spa Bath, Steam Shower, His & Hers Walk-in Closets & Private/Flex Space. Separate Casita. Dream Entertaining Backyard, Waterfall Pool & Spa, Basketball Sports Court. Epoxy Garage w/Storage, Security Private Country Club Lifestyle w/full Amenities: Championship Golf Course; Fitness Center, Tennis & Swim Complex, Clubhouse Bar & Dining. Private, Luxurious, Flawless. Welcome Home.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Concierge, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Outside Living Area, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Great Room, Kitchen
- # Full Baths: 6
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $4,250,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Property Features: Casita, Custom, Elevator
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 35284
- Acres: 0.810
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 4
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,567,782 (39.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $422/sqft,
which is 3.9% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
604 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 604 St Croix St
For Sale Near: 604 St Croix St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$20,470*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$26,962
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Kristen Routh Silberman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2240112) located at 604 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
604 St Croix St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 10067 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,250,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 411 Stone Lair Ct in Henderson is listed at $1,109,900.
This home on 604 St Croix St has decreased in price by $200,000 and the last change was on 1/16/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Palisades and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2240112 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (97 days ago).