Less Photos /\
605 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2085366
605 St Croix St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 605 St Croix St
One of Las Vegas' prized architectural treasures, the Pincelada estate possesses an artful balance of elegance and modern amenities. Juxtaposed by the grandeur of the home and its curvilinear architecture, guest are greeted by an understated, yet ornate water garden.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Exercise Room, Gated, Guard Gated, Recreation Room
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 6
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM
Available now at $6,250,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower|
|Living Room||26x21||Entry Foyer, Formal, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||36x28||2 Family Room +, 2 or More Family Rooms, Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||19x22||Balcony, Custom Closet, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x14||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16x17||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Custom, Elevator
- Lot: 1 to 5 Acres, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 28314
- Acres: 0.650
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$6,044,779 (3.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $431/sqft,
which is 26.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
605 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215 and Valley Verde, S on Valley Verde to Guard Gate. Follow Macdonald Ranch. Left on St Croix to Property.
Similar to: 605 St Croix St
For Sale Near: 605 St Croix St
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$30,103*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$34,507
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury Estates International.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2085366) located at 605 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
605 St Croix St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 14485 sqft and
is currently priced at $6,250,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 661 Falcon Cliff Ct in Henderson is listed at $3,995,000.
This home on 605 St Croix St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palisades, Foothills Macdonald Ranch and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2085366 has been posted on this site since 4/5/2019 (19 days ago).