Less Photos /\
629 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2203519
PENDING as of 6/10/2020 -
629 Dragon Peak Dr
Home Description: 629 Dragon Peak Dr
Modern Home At Macdonald Highlands Country Club. Stunning Residence Offers Clean Lines, Soaring Open Spaces With 23’ Ceilings, Porcelain Flooring, Contemporary Kitchen, And Wine Wall. Open Concept For Casual Living, Theater, Game Room, And A Generous Master Bedroom Suite. A Timeless Desert Lifestyle With Full Amenities: Championship Golf Course, Fitness Center, Tennis And Swim Complex, Clubhouse, Bar & Dining, Set Amid Exquisite Natural Beauty.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Concierge, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Pet Park, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Accessibility, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds
- Flooring: PORCLN
- Fireplace: Electric, Other
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Rented, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||25x22||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||17x17||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||15x14||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||16x14||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1 to 5 Acres
- Lot Square Feet: 47045
- Acres: 1.080
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 6
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,559,476 (46.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $555/sqft,
which is 27.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
629 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 629 Dragon Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 629 Dragon Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$22,999*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,871
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$69 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Ivan G Sher.
629 Dragon Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 8600 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,775,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 552 Regents Gate in Henderson is listed at $1,600,000.
This home on 629 Dragon Peak Dr has decreased in price by $220,000 and the last change was on 9/25/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Palisades and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2203519 has been posted on this site since 6/9/2020 (232 days ago).