Less Photos /\
63 Avenza Dr Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2360834
63 Avenza Dr
Home Description: 63 Avenza Dr
Welcome to resort living in the beautiful and serene community of Lake Las Vegas. This single story home sits on the greenbelt with views of the desert mountains! This Tuscan inspired home boasts slate & hardwood flooring, custom cabinets, a wine room, casita w/ wet bar, water softener, custom drapes and roman shades throughout. The primary bedroom is a retreat in itself with french doors leading to the backyard, custom closet, spa-like bathroom with large jetted tub accented with slate tile throughout. All appliances included, exterior of the home has recently been painted and SID/LID paid off, this quaint home is a must see! Call today for a private showing!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||10x10||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||16x14||Built-In Entertainment Center, Rear, Surround Sound|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Primary Bedroom||15x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$607,445 (5.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $330/sqft,
which is 13.8% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
63 Avenza Dr Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 63 Avenza Dr
For Sale Near: 63 Avenza Dr
- Elementary K-2:Stevens Josh
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,769*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,245
- Association Fee:$135 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Huntington & Ellis, A Real Est, Shelly Tavison.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2360834) located at 63 Avenza Dr Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5946
63 Avenza Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1740 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 889 Katriella Ct in Henderson is listed at $699,000.
This home on 63 Avenza Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Woodside, Calico Ridge and Vita Bella Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2360834 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2022 (13 days ago).