Less Photos /\
636 Pacific Cascades Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2422319
636 Pacific Cascades Dr
Home Description: 636 Pacific Cascades Dr
Located in the small and quiet, Black Mountain Vistas neighborhood, this community has views of both Black Mountain and Sunrise Mountain. The Amargosa/Paseo Verde trailhead begins at the entrance of the community, and has trails, picnic areas, restrooms, a playground, bocce ball courts, and several large open grass areas. Nearby access to freeways, dining, shopping, parks, and casinos, makes this location very convenient! The home is owned by the original owners who have taken pride in their home and just finished a full remodel the primary bathroom last year. Mature, yet low maintenance landscaping, solar screens, laminate floors, 2 AC units, and ceiling fans throughout the home help keep monthly cooling and water costs down. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, with a 2 car garage, at the end of a cul-de-sac in a great Henderson location, complete with a friendly resident quail family, could be your next home!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Not Age Restricted
- Accessibility Features: HRDLOW
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Linoleum/Vinyl, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $550,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,752,158 (218.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $299/sqft,
which is 36.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
636 Pacific Cascades Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 636 Pacific Cascades Dr
For Sale Near: 636 Pacific Cascades Dr
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,649*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,738
- Association Fee:$40 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Win Win Real Estate, Ashlie M Cardillo.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2422319) located at 636 Pacific Cascades Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
636 Pacific Cascades Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1838 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 175 Rising Mesa Ct in Henderson is listed at $700,000.
This home on 636 Pacific Cascades Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ashtee By Kb Home, Brighton and Rancho Arroyo Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2422319 has been posted on this site since 7/27/2022 (19 days ago).