Less Photos /\
642 Scenic Cliff Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2541334
642 Scenic Cliff Dr
Home Description: 642 Scenic Cliff Dr
Perched high above the valley, this work of art will impress the pickiest of critics. Enjoy stunning views of DragonRidge golf course, city lights, and the McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy sunrises while relaxing in your backyard paradise and you'll feel like you are on top of the world. This exquisitely appointed residence feature high-end finishes, a contemporary open floorplan, expansive windows that optimize each dramatic view as well as private courtyards, decks, and a pool size homesite. We invite you to live life with a contemporary flare, all within an exclusive mountainside setting. Home includes 11' high stacking sliders, 72" linear fireplace in great room, Subzero/Wolf upgraded appliance package, and many more luxury features.
- Address: 642 Scenic Cliff Dr
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89012
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Pickle Ball Court, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Fire Sprinklers, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 3
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $2,818,066
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||21x15||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Island, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||20x16||Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x12||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||22x16||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||15x15||Closet, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7235
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: No Landscaping Front, No Landscaping Rear
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
- Christopher Homes Realty: 702-838-3000
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$3,288,830 (16.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $651/sqft,
which is 12.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
642 Scenic Cliff Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 642 Scenic Cliff Dr
For Sale Near: 642 Scenic Cliff Dr
- Elementary K-2:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Elementary 3-5:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$13,573*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$28,181
- Association Fee:$89 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Christopher Homes Realty, Amy Allison.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2541334) located at 642 Scenic Cliff Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
642 Scenic Cliff Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4332 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,818,066
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 257 Crimson Edge St in Henderson is listed at $1,070,000.
This home on 642 Scenic Cliff Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Highlands At Mac Donald Ranch, La Luz and Macdonald Foothills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2541334 has been posted on this site since 11/13/2023 (20 days ago).