Less Photos /\
650 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2170555
Reduced By $50,000
last change 3/19/2020
650 St Croix St
Home Description: 650 St Croix St
Captivating Contemporary Home w/ full City/Strip Views. Exceptionally upgraded, Golf Course Frontage inside Dragon Ridge Golf Course. Indoor & Outdoor entertainers delight, floating staircase, 3 Master Suites, Stacked Stone & Premier Marble. Extended ceiling to floor windows w/views to centrally located pool.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, Country Club, Guard Gated, Security
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Other
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $2,749,888
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||18x22||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||26x28||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||23x21||2 Family Room +, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||35x17||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Walk-in Pantry|
|Loft||38x19||Family Room, Other|
|Living Room||32x41||Entry Foyer, Front, Sunken, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||22x34||2 Mbr's, Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||21x16||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16x14||Downstairs, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||20x33||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 22651
- Acres: 0.520
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,259,174 (17.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $319/sqft,
which is 3.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
650 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 650 St Croix St
For Sale Near: 650 St Croix St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$13,245*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$21,490
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Innovative Real Estate Strateg, Brandy J White Elk.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2170555) located at 650 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
650 St Croix St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 8631 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,749,888
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 1795 Valenzano Way in Henderson is listed at $1,349,000.
This home on 650 St Croix St has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 3/19/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Roma Hills and La Luz are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2170555 has been posted on this site since 2/7/2020 (60 days ago).