Less Photos /\
656 Rose Apple St Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2236956
656 Rose Apple St
Home Description: 656 Rose Apple St
An Absolute Diamond in the Desert. This is your rare opportunity to acquire a magnificent two-story home with a million dollar Las Vegas Strip view, too many upgrades to keep up with, all behind the guarded gates of Heritage at Cadence in the City of Henderson, Nevada. Built in 2016 and with only one previous owner who used it as a vacation home, 656 Rose Apple has the look and feel of brand new, without the brand new price. Marvel in the dynamic use of space both downstairs in up, with a large kitchen, dining area, and family room gracing the entry, attached to both the master bedroom, laundry room, and large pantry. A second downstairs bedroom adorns the front of the house near the entry, giving space to those who require privacy. The upstairs is a bastion of escape, where one is met by a large kitchenette area with sink and microwave. As you continue, be amazed by nighttime Strip views rivaled by only the most elite neighborhoods in the Valley.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Indoor Pool, Jogging, Playground/Park, PICBLCOU, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $520,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||25x20||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||18x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$522,901 (0.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $180/sqft,
which is 21.8% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
656 Rose Apple St Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 656 Rose Apple St
For Sale Near: 656 Rose Apple St
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,505*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,841
- Association Fee:$102 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Blue Diamond Realty LLC, Eric A Kruger.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2236956) located at 656 Rose Apple St Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5903
656 Rose Apple St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2889 sqft and
is currently priced at $520,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 1286 Calcione Dr in Henderson is listed at $418,000.
This home on 656 Rose Apple St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Calico Ridge, Two Crows and Calico Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2236956 has been posted on this site since 10/5/2020 (50 days ago).