Less Photos /\
659 Scenic Rim Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2175998
Reduced By $1,000,000
last change 2/23/2020
659 Scenic Rim Dr
Home Description: 659 Scenic Rim Dr
On Top of the World New Luxury Home - a glittering pillar of sophistication and world-class luxury that rises above the Las Vegas city’s skyline. Every detail of construction, architecture, interior design and world-class amenities has been executed to exceed your expectations.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Pet Park, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Living Room, Master Bath
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPTUB,STEAM,TUBJECT
Available now at $5,995,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Tub, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||19X14||Formal Dining Room, Hutch|
|Family Room||41X22||Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Marble/Stone Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||22X17||Formal, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||22X18||Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16X15||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||21X16||Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||19X14||Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||18X14||Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 23087
- Acres: 0.530
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: NEW
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 4
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,405,845 (59.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $693/sqft,
which is 50.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
659 Scenic Rim Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 659 Scenic Rim Dr
For Sale Near: 659 Scenic Rim Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$28,875*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,500
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxurious Real Estate, Robert D Barnhart.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2175998) located at 659 Scenic Rim Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
659 Scenic Rim Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 8645 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,995,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 783 Bolle Way in Henderson is listed at $1,690,000.
This home on 659 Scenic Rim Dr has decreased in price by $1,000,000 and the last change was on 2/23/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palisades, Foothills Macdonald Ranch and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2175998 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2020 (38 days ago).