Less Photos /\
660 Falcon Summit Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2224052
660 Falcon Summit Ct
Home Description: 660 Falcon Summit Ct
BRAND NEW Never Lived-In Christopher Homes Single-Story Masterpiece Perfectly Situated atop a Stunning New Hillside Community in the Heart of MacDonald Highlands- Vu Pointe. This Thoughtfully Designed Three En-Suite, Four Bathroom, Two Car Garage Modern Luxury Home is appointed with the Finest Finishes such as Rich Herringbone Hardwood Floors, Top of the Line Gourmet Gaggenau Kitchen Appliances, Two Tone Custom Cabinets, Stunning Quartz and Onyx Countertops. This Bright & Open Floor Plan offers 12’’ Ceilings, 10’ Glass Sliders & Pocket Doors to Make it Perfect for Indoor/Outdoor Living. The Large Great Room and Master Suite allowing for Undefined City, Mountain & Golf Course VIEWS! Master Suite is Sep. from others, offers Huge Closets, Large Shower, Sep.Vanity & Much More. This Home is Perfectly Located Above the Exclusive Private 18-Hole Championship DragonRidge Golf Course w/Fairway Views, Stunning Mountain Views, Plus Endless City & Valley Vistas.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Guard Gated, Tennis Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, Country Club Privileges, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Wall, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SHOWER
Available now at $1,549,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||17x20||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||18x22||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops|
|Master Bedroom||24x18||Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||19x12||With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: NEW
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$695,831 (55.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $512/sqft,
which is 49.9% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
660 Falcon Summit Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 660 Falcon Summit Ct
For Sale Near: 660 Falcon Summit Ct
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$7,461*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$14,038
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LUXE Estates & Lifestyles LLC, Zar A Zanganeh.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2224052) located at 660 Falcon Summit Ct Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
660 Falcon Summit Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3027 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,549,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 152 Dunblane St in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 660 Falcon Summit Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
La Luz, Roma Hills and Trovas Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2224052 has been posted on this site since 8/24/2020 (33 days ago).