Less Photos /\
661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2261689
PENDING as of 1/18/2021 -
661 Dragon Peak Dr
Home Description: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
Richard Luke, AIA Modern One Story | 5120SF | 4+ Bed | 5 Bath | 4 Car | .52 Acres | Full Strip Views |Indoor & Outdoor Art Gallery | Roof Deck | Infinity Pool & Infinity Pool & Spa | Wine Bar & Glass Wine Room| Office | Flex Space | Outdoor Kitchen and Fire Lounge | Indoor-Outdoor Art Galleries | Soaring 16’ Ceilings | Pocket Doors | Multiple Terraces | Modern Hues | Linear Fireplaces | Porcelain Floors | Wolf & SubZero Kitchen | High Gloss Contemporary Cabinetry | Waterfall Countertops| Room for Piano and Flex Space Room.
In Most prestigious and exclusive in Henderson, MacDonald Highlands. Country Club Lifestyle w/full Amenities: Championship Golf Course; Fitness Center, Tennis & Swim Complex, Clubhouse Bar & Dining.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, Concierge, Country Club, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Outside Living Area, Playground/Park, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Spa Center, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, FIRESPK
- Flooring: Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: STEAM
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Steam Shower|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Great Room||30x28||Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||32x24||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 22651
- Acres: 0.520
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Rooftop Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, RV Garage
- Garage Spots: 4
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,705,247 (59.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $812/sqft,
which is 56.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$20,470*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$29,931
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Kristen Routh Silberman.
661 Dragon Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5231 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,250,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at in Henderson is listed at $2,695,000.
This home on 661 Dragon Peak Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Palisades and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2261689 has been posted on this site since 1/18/2021 (39 days ago).