Less Photos /\
661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2461412
661 Dragon Peak Dr
Home Description: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
Introducing this beautiful Richard Luke, AIA modern 1story in the most sought after community in Las Vegas, MacDonald Highlands. Greeted by the superior guard gated entrance as you arrive, take the path up to your stunning .52 acre lot w/ breathtaking Strip & MTN Views. Home sits at 5120SF, 4 Bed+Office all w/ en suite baths & walk in closets. Spectacular 16’ Ceilings w/ full glass pocket doors out to your amazing heated infinity pool & spa, outdoor dining, fire lounge, & roof deck. Celebrate life in your gorgeous Wolf & SubZero kitchen w/ high gloss contemporary cabinetry, & waterfall countertops. Primary suite has stunning his & hers baths, massive walk in closets, views out to your backyard oasis w/ private entrance. Huge 4 Car garage to fit all of your toys. Golf cart, Cadillac SUV, & furniture is negotiable, ask agent for details. Country club lifestyle, golf course, fitness center, tennis & swim, clubhouse bar & dining. Option for owner carry please email for more info.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Concierge, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Outside Living Area, Park, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Spa Center, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Fire Sprinklers, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Electric, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Courtyard Patio, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $4,800,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||30x28||Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||21x13||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||32x24||2 Pbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Dressing Room, Sitting Room|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Closet|
|4th Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Closet|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 22651
- Acres: 0.520
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 4
- Innovative Real Estate Strateg: 702-478-2242
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,144,521 (55.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $918/sqft,
which is 50.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Elementary 3-5:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$23,119*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$31,757
- Association Fee:$69 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Innovative Real Estate Strateg, Brandy J. White Elk.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2461412) located at 661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
661 Dragon Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5231 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,800,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 769 Latina Ct in Henderson is listed at $2,150,000.
This home on 661 Dragon Peak Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills At Macdonald Ranch, Highlands At Mac Donald Ranch and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2461412 has been posted on this site since 12/23/2022 (45 days ago).