Less Photos /\
665 Falcon Cliff Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2455117
665 Falcon Cliff Ct
Home Description: 665 Falcon Cliff Ct
FALCONS NEST is perched atop the valley w/ a straight-on view of THE STRIP from BOTH floors. Lease, Lease-to-Own, & Owner-Financing are options. This non-pretentious property was built with a reduced carbon footprint. Owner prefers a clean look, so excess tile/stone is minimal. A $100k design/material/installation credit is being offered to “make it your own”, which can possibly be done during escrow OR take 100k off the price. The warm and sexy earth-tone exterior colors that never go out-of-style blend seamlessly with the hillside, unlike the cold-gray colors that were popular a while back. HVAC, pool, hot tub, Solar, garage & whole-house sound system can be controlled locally, or with a phone-app. Home has a large brand-new Solar system so power bill is minimal. 3 Waterfalls cascade over the 16-person hot tub into the pool below & 4 natural gas torches light up the night. Next-Gen Suite with separate entrance completes this one-of-a-kind home.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Guard Gated, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Fire Sprinklers, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Other, Stained Concrete
- Fireplace: Heatilator
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Family Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 4
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPTUB
Available now at $3,950,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||27x27||Ceiling Fan, Surround Sound, Upstairs|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||32x15||Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11326
- Acres: 0.260
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Barbara K Snyder: 702-286-1383
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$4,189,193 (6.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $803/sqft,
which is 25.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
665 Falcon Cliff Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 665 Falcon Cliff Ct
For Sale Near: 665 Falcon Cliff Ct
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$19,025*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$21,501
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Barbara K Snyder.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2455117) located at 665 Falcon Cliff Ct Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
665 Falcon Cliff Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4917 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,950,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1747 Clear River Falls Ln in Henderson is listed at $1,190,000.
This home on 665 Falcon Cliff Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Highlands At Mac Donald Ranch, La Luz and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2455117 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2022 (17 days ago).