Less Photos /\
665 Salt Flats Cir Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2480866
665 Salt Flats Cir
Home Description: 665 Salt Flats Cir
*WELCOME HOME* This is it! Nestled in a beautiful community of Henderson, this 1 story, 3 bedroom home HAS IT ALL! You cannot find a better home for under $400,000! Situated on oversized lot, drive up and you are immediately greeted with STUNNING CURB APPEAL! Walk in to this IMMACULATELY MANICURED home and take note of the PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP! Tons of NATURAL LIGHT illuminate the formal/entry living room. Stroll into the kitchen made for a chef and you are wowed by granite cabinets, a nice island, stainless steel appliances, and a walk in pantry! The primary suite getaway is EXTREMELY SPACIOUS, with a sitting area attached! The primary bathroom boasts a barn door and upgraded Flooring! 2 more spare bedrooms complete this cozy home! Head to the backyard and you are dazzled by a covered patio, REAL GRASS, and COMPLETE PRIVACY! With tons of parking, this lot is one of the best in the community! Close to schools, parks, entertainment, and freeways! Do not miss this!!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Jogging, Park, Pet Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: TUBSHW
Available now at $389,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||10x10||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Living Room||15x18||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bath||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Primary Bedroom||14x21||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Downstairs, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Attic Storage/Ladder, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Galindo Group Real Estate: 702-609-9624
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$628,941 (61.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $282/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
665 Salt Flats Cir Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 665 Salt Flats Cir
For Sale Near: 665 Salt Flats Cir
- Elementary K-2:Stevens Josh
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Cortney Francis
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,956*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,226
- Association Fee:$20 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Galindo Group Real Estate, Matthew Langguth.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2480866) located at 665 Salt Flats Cir Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5946
665 Salt Flats Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1382 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6909 Graceful Cloud Ave in Henderson is listed at $341,900.
This home on 665 Salt Flats Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Desert Canyon, Whitney Ranch and Twilight At Boulder Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2480866 has been posted on this site since 3/16/2023 (8 days ago).