Less Photos /\
667 Palisade Rim Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2064981
PENDING as of 1/25/2019 -
667 Palisade Rim Dr
Home Description: 667 Palisade Rim Dr
Modern 1 Smart 1 Sty. The Richard Luke Five Star Collection @ MacDonald Highlands. Media/Game Rm, Office, Wine Bar, Glass Wine Cellar, 14‘ Ceilings, Pocket Doors, Porcelain Flrs, Wolf & SubZero Kitchen, Contemporary Cabinets, Waterfall Countertops, Auto Shades, Home Automation, Surround Sound, Infinity Pool, Spa. Fire Lounge. Outdoor Kitchen, Strip, City & Mntn Views.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, Concierge, Country Club, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||50x22||Downstairs, Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||17x12||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||25x17||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$704,043 (74.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $560/sqft,
which is 57.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
667 Palisade Rim Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 S & Valle Verde, S-Valle Verde Straight to Gate. Guard will direct you or go 2 Real Estate Office for Info, in Club next to Pro Shop open Tue-Sun 10-5PM & by Appt
Similar to: 667 Palisade Rim Dr
For Sale Near: 667 Palisade Rim Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$13,486*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,639
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty.
667 Palisade Rim Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4999 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,800,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 661 Dragon Peak Dr in Henderson is listed at $3,500,000.
This home on 667 Palisade Rim Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Roma Hills and Foothills At Macdonald Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2064981 has been posted on this site since 1/25/2019 (27 days ago).