Less Photos /\
674 Dragon Point Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2128469
674 Dragon Point Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 674 Dragon Point Dr
NEW Privately Gated Modern 1 Story with 16 Car Garage frm The Richard Luke Five Star Collection at MacDonald Highlands. Strip, Golf, City & Mntn Views. Theater&Game Room, Office, Bar, Wine Wall, 15' Ceilings, Pocket Walls, Porcelain Floors, Wolf & SubZero, Luxury Finishes, Pool, Spa, Fire Lounge, Pool Cabana w/ Kitchen, Detached RV Garage/Mancave. Paid Initiation & 1 YrSpt/SocMbrship.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Jogging, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired
- Flooring: PORCLN
- Fireplace: Electric, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 6
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $5,750,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1 to 5 Acres
- Lot Square Feet: 45302
- Acres: 1.040
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: TO BE BUILT
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Detached, Epoxy Floor, RV Garage
- Garage Spots: 16
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,483,817 (56.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $771/sqft,
which is 53.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
674 Dragon Point Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 & Valle Verde, S-Valle Verde Straight to Guard Gate. Guard will direct you or stop in Home Info Office for Info, in Club next to Pro Shop Open Tue-Sun 10-5pm
Similar to: 674 Dragon Point Dr
For Sale Near: 674 Dragon Point Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$27,695*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$20,000
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$125 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2128469) located at 674 Dragon Point Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
674 Dragon Point Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 7458 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,750,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 1800 Amarone Way in Henderson is listed at $2,220,000.
This home on 674 Dragon Point Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palisades, Foothills At Macdonald Ranch and Foothills Macdonald Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2128469 has been posted on this site since 8/27/2019 (26 days ago).