Less Photos /\
68 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2067713
68 Isleworth Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 68 Isleworth Dr
A Backyard Paradise! This beautiful "Aria" model in prestigious Anthem Country Club lives like a 1 story w/ the master bedroom suite, an office/den & 2 bedrooms on the main floor & 2 additional bedrooms and full bathroom upstairs! Situated on nearly 1/2 acre surrounded by a park and a green arroyo, you'll love the lush, secluded backyard with a sparkling pool/spa and plenty of room to entertain!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Security
- Interior: Blinds, Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,125,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x15||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||16x16||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||18x27||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 20909
- Acres: 0.480
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Fountain, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,335,292 (18.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $244/sqft,
which is 5.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
68 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Once inside Anthem Country Club gates, immediately turn left at the stop sign, left into "Isleworth" and right to 68 Isleworth. House is on the left.
Similar to: 68 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 68 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$5,419*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,737
- Association Fee:$540 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2067713) located at 68 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
68 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4607 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,125,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1445 European Dr in Henderson is listed at $675,000.
This home on 68 Isleworth Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Maryland Hills and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2067713 has been posted on this site since 2/8/2019 (11 days ago).